Sunday 2 December 2012

People I Know: The Book Is HERE!



Hello!

Remember when I wrote about the People I Know book? Well, good news! It has finally arrived! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! Check out my shop if you don't believe me!



So, here are the details:

It is A5 size

  • IT HAS A SPINE!!!
  • It is FULL COLOUR!
  • It has over 250 pages
  • It has a soft cover that has a sassy spot varnish on it. Not sure what a spot varnish is? It just means that bits of the cover and shiny and other bits aren’t. It’s cute, trust me
  • It includes a lot of comics about from the start of the webcomic up to the end of Boyfriend Week
  • It doesn’t have any of the Murder, She Wrote or celebrity-themed comics…
  • Also, I haven’t put some of the *really* rude ones in it
  • There are some bonus bits and bobs in the back of the book – information on how People I know started, drawings of Halloween costumes and those ‘deleted scenes.’ ALSO! There is a four page bonus strip about… well, you’ll have to read it.


The book is ready to pre-order now and will continue to be so until December the 12th. Then I’ll go on a mega posting binge! Hopefully that means you can have it in time for Christmas! YAY!

If you pre-order the book from me then you’ll also get a copy of Toby’s First Zine. It’s an A6, full colour comic by Toby the dinosaur. He made it about some of the awful dudes that have broken his little dinosaur heart. I only made 100ish of these though so get in there quick.



BONUS PRIZE! I found some old People I Know comics from before I made webcomics. They are black and white and … uh…  rather different from what you might be used to. But I thought it would be nice to maybe include some into random orders. If you definitely don’t want one then let me know in the ‘notes to seller’ box.

Speaking of the ‘notes to seller’ box – if you want me to doodle in the book or make it out to anyone then please let me know and I’ll do my best!

Right. I think that’s it. It feels really exciting to type this out as I’ve been working on the book for so long now. I really hope you like it as much as I do!

Thanks in advance
TWx

No comments: