Monday 13 February 2012

Valentine's 2012 - Matchmaking Like Crazy!

Don't freak out or anything...but it's Valentine's Day tomorrow. If I could plan my life better, I'd probably be going on a super romantic adventure or something. Not really - organising dates is tricky and talking to people you like is hard! But that's not what this blog is for.

Remember last year's Valentine's Day story? I was really happy with it and I wanted to do somethine similar (but better) this year. My main brief was that it had to tie in with something that was already happening within People I Know - which ruled out the randomness of last year. With this in mind, I've been building towards this year's Valentine's Day story for a few weeks using the Matchmaker storyline.

For the next two weeks, I'm uploading a new part of the story from Monday to Friday. After those two weeks, the story continues on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The week after that...well...WHO KNOWS? Hahaha - I know! You'll have to find out.

Another brief I had - one that I've been working on for the last year in general - was to make the most of existing characters instead of creating lots of new ones. So I'm happy to say that you'll see a few familiar faces that I feel I've been neglecting. Well, three familiar faces. I hope you'll see more of them one day.

So yeah - that's what is going on over the next three weeks! I really hope you enjoy the story! And I also hope you have a nice Valentine's Day.

No comments: