Friday 18 November 2011

Thought Bubble and other things!

Just a quick update on what's going on...

I'm heading off to Leeds in a few hours where I'll have a stall at Thought Bubble! I think I'm table 142 - but you can see the whole floor plan here! I'll have all four new comics there - the mini Valentine's Day one, Year Two, PIK #14 and the Wizard special! Plus the new badges and stuff...

This is probably my last event of the year which is just as well since I feel like I'm about to collapse.

When I get back, I'll be concentrating on getting people to take part in Angela Lansbury Week.

Here are some other things I want to do:
  • Make a comic about caticorns
  • Work out how to make a thick comic with a spine
  • Claim back on some work expenses so I'm not so poor
  • Work out why I'm feeling so gross
  • Go on a date
  • Start my Christmas shopping
  • Sort my life out
  • Think about a new interactive comic

But you don't need to worry about any of that. If you're at Thought Bubble, come and say hello - otherwise, have an ace weekend!


No comments: