Monday 7 March 2011

Winkle

Hello! If you're reading this via RSS feed then I've got some important news...Except I need to write it out properly first. I guess to paraphrase, it will be something like: if you subscribe to this RSS feed, please subscribe to the one on my website instead! Because at some point, I'm going to stop uploading my comics here and start treating this like a proper blog and write about my feelings and stuff. I might even start posting doodles here. I have a blog section on my new website but that's for important business things like upcoming shows and what not. Oh - and because of a variety of things, I might have to start only posting three or four drawings a week instead of five...

Does that make sense?

Anyways - my weekend was a mixed bag. My week at work had been pretty busy and I got really stressed. but the website relaunched on Friday and I hope you all liked it. Oh! And the new Pokemon game came out! I chose Snivy as my starter! It evolved this morning so I'm doing OK...although I'm still a bit confused about all the new Pokemon. I need a decent water type if you have any recommendations?

Also - thanks for the positive feedback on People I Know #13! I'm so glad you liked it!

IN OTHER NEWS: My new website has comments! You could totally leave a nice comment for me!!!

1 comment:

DC said...

No matter how many times I look at it, it's still a super-cute doggie <3