Wednesday 26 January 2011

Wizarding Wednesday #14

It is WEDNESDAY! If you don't like wizards, you should probably leave.

Right then - only wizard fans here? Phew. Aren't wizards ace? They have hats and robes and dragons and stuff. And I have some more plans for them too! Maybe I will make some wizard badges! Would you like some wizard badges? Let me know!

I don't have much exciting news to report today. I am going on an adventure this weekend! And I'm seeing some pals this evening.

Oh - and for people that only read this for the RSS feed (and don't visit my actual site) - don't forget that I have a Facebook group! HOORAY!

Have a wizarding Wednesday!!!

1 comment:

DC said...

And thus the start of the series "Pimp Up My Broom". xD

In other news: I'm totes guilty for the RSS one. LOL