Monday 24 January 2011

Toby: Cross Words

Happy Monday you lot. I know you're probably sad about going back to work/school/ninja training camp - but don't be. This week is full of possibilities! Anything could happen! We will totally win this week! YEAH!!

And to help matters, here is a drawing of Toby and Christina. I hope it helps get your week off to a flying start. I spent a lot of the weekend drawing and...um...catching up with television. I watched some amazing stuff. And I drew some cute stuff too. I've cleaned up all the pages for People I Know #12 and have started to colour it in. Normally, this wouldn't take long but I want to try some fun stuff with the colours so it might take a while. And I drew a week's worth of comics...some of which I'm really happy about.

IN OTHER NEWS: I caved in and ate some chocolate. Shame on me...

4 comments:

Mayumi said...

that's alright. I caved in and am currently eating KFC. At least chocolate is a food. I'm not sure what KFC is, but I know it's not a food.

Anonymous said...

This one took me a minute since "cross" isn't used here much in N. america, but yeah it gave me a good laugh after I finally got it. Happy Monday to all!

Anonymous said...

I just ate some cadbury's fruit and nut. Damn Sainsbury's.

DC said...

Wahahaha what a cute comic <3 Poor Toby, as per usual, but what a cute comic indeed <3

Chocolate is a fruit! It's healthy!!!!