Friday 24 December 2010

Wizarding Wednesday #10 - Christmas

 Maybe you celebrate Christmas. Maybe you don't. Either way, I hope you all have a lovely festive time!

The Wizarding Wednesday gang probably celebrate a wizard-related holiday. Between you and me, those wizards better enjoy their holiday because I'm going to make them work pretty hard next year! Oh! And say hello to their latest pal - the as-yet-unnamed pixie! In fact, I haven't given any of the Wizarding Wednesday gang actual names yet. How awful! I guess I wasn't expecting them to hang around for this long. Shame on me! Maybe they'll have names when they appear next - I've got a whole week to think of them. 

Yes! That's right! I won't be updating the website again until January 3rd! It makes sense since I imagine everyone will be too busy doing holiday/family things to come visit the site. But that doesn't mean you should forget about me! I promise to upload some super neat things in the new year (especially if I can get the Secret Project done in time) if you promise to come back...

Anyways, I'm just rambling. Thanks for reading throughout 2010. I hope you all have a lovely time and a brilliant New Year! 

Let's get magical!

1 comment:

Bil said...

Alright, see you next year.