Wednesday 22 December 2010

Weird Food Names

Hahahaha. Good work guys! I've officially moved my festive special to Friday - so I'll finish this week of updates and return on the 3rd or 4th. HOORAY!

Speaking of HOORAY - I've spent the day drawing. So much drawing! I made seven new strips for the New Year and some of them are quite long and one of them is even pretty "serious." You're probably thinking that seven new strips isn't much but that's because I also did about twelve pages of my NEW idea! I want to have it ready to go in January and it's exciting and I hope you like it. It is also very mysterious. No information for you!

Also - I watched a lot of CSI. Too much CSI.

And here is today's drawing. I don't know about you, but I find some food names so silly. And I'm not even that keen on eating or cooking - I just think the names are amazing. Eaton mess? Baked Alaska? Toad in the hole? Oh! When I was little, we used to have Knickerbocker glories! What the eff is that?

I guess that means it's time for AN IMPORTANT QUESTION then... what weird names of food can you think of?

No comments: