Thursday 23 December 2010

Hair! Hair! Everywhere!

Hello! I know what you're thinking - is this even a comic? What the eff? Why is it in front of my eyes? Where am I? Help!

Well, let me tell you! I realised that a lot of haircuts/styles are named afted animals. Why is this? And I wanted to document all the ones I could think of...but then I realised I was running out and just made up the rest. If you can't work out which ones I made up then I won't ruin it for you. I find the whole thing terribly funny.

And more importantly - why aren't more people asking for a Unicorn Horn!? It looks so cool! And I wish I could grow my hair out for a Jellyfish Twist! Oh! Maybe you know someone that has a Lion Perm! That would be pretty ace.

I did loads of drawing for that Secret Project I don't want to talk about just yet. But give it time! I did pretty much all the pencils for it! Exciting!

No comments: