Wednesday 15 September 2010

Lady Gaga versus Katy Perry

I was saving this drawing for next week...but I figured that Lady Gaga deserves some more attention. I mean, wearing a meat dress is clearly a cry for help. So here we go - it's Lady Gaga and Katy Perry having a fight. I don't know what I think of Katy Perry. I quite liked Hot N Cold though...as in, I didn't hate it.

FUN FACT: I drew this in some other place than my usual place so I'm sorry about Gaga's wonky hair etc etc

ANYWAYS. Lady Gaga. Katy Perry. One of them is a bit odd. One of them might have a penis. A match made in Heaven or the catfight of the year? WHO KNOWS?

IN OTHER NEWS: I saw some nice people which was nice. And I'm seeing Scott Pilgrim tomorrow with a pal! Hooray! Oh! And someone didn't know who was Robyn. This should clear everything/nothing up:

No comments: