Friday 20 August 2010

The Ballad of Barbara - page 5

So...The first week of Project: Long Comic is over. It has been an interesting week. It's been a bit cringey to post old drawings but I think it holds up OK. My initial feeling is that it works better in print but maybe that's because this comic has a pretty slow start. If I was to do it again then I'd make sure that each page was a lot more jam-packed.

IN OTHER NEWS: I'll be helping out at an event! Can you believe it! It's in London and all about Hypercomics. I'll be drawing stuff and you could draw stuff. We could draw stuff together! Come along! All the information can be found here.

IN OTHER OTHER NEWS: I'm working on new covers for some of my mini comics with an eye of sending them off to shops. Maybe. I don't know. Probably not. But it means that it should be printed in time for MCM in October...or at least Thought Bubble in November. HOORAY!

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments: