Wednesday 16 June 2010

Ke$ha is wild (and likes knitting)

It's Wednesday! I hate myself! Must be time for another drawing!

This time, Ke$ha gets interviewed. She is sooooo wild - you better watch out. I have another Ke$ha drawing to upload at some point - I hope you're as excited as I am.

In other news - I almost did a cry today but I had a quick motivational texting session with a pal and everything worked out. Then I had some cake. Woo! Cake!

FUN FACT: I spent a long time trying to decide what Ke$ha's hobby was going to be. Isn't that interesting?

2 comments:

Graham Johnson said...

Oh Ke$ha, she's so crazy and wild and wild and crazy.

In other news - Glad you're feeling better, and cake is good. Don't be afraid to let it out when you need to though!

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK!