Sunday 21 March 2010

Jessica Fletcher Returns!

I went on a drawing rampage last night at 2am. Aside from being knackered today, I'm pretty happy with how everything turned out. Here is the first one!

Also, the UK Web and Comix Thing is coming up! I've got a bunch of new stuff to bring along...but the most exciting is obviously the new copy of People I Know. It's not just any old issue though - it's #10!!! Because 10 is an important number, I gave it a colour cover! Even more exciting though - it actually has TWO front covers because you can turn it upside down and then read the story again but with a twist. I don't want to spoil it but look how pretty it looks!


MEGAHOORAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.