Tuesday 16 February 2010

Lady Gaga versus the Brit Awards 2010

 
Lady Gaga went to the Brits this evening and she wore some clothes and then she won some awards and everybody clapped and said "well done Lady Gaga."

Here is a YouTube clip which will probably be taken down soon.


In other news - today was pretty amazing. My morning routine was FLAWLESS and I got to work early. I sent out something I'd worked on over the weekend and people liked it. Also - I had an interesting phone conversation about things. And I met up with a friend I haven't seen in a while and we had a great catch up and I ate a burger. My feet got wet but that's a small price to pay. Then I got home and found that an amazing person had sent me an amazing parcel from the West Coast of America. I've got lots of things to do with all the goodies she sent me. THANKS LKP! I'll write you a proper email when it's not bedtime.

Did someone say 'bedtime?'

*snore*

1 comment:

lauren price said...

Yay! I'm glad it made it safely across the Atlantic! I look forward to your email xoxo