Sunday 8 November 2009

Eye Sea Eh (ICA)

Bonjour!

Just made it back from Comiket at the ICA. What a peculiar day!

It got off to a pretty weird start since the ENTIRE train line I normally use was down. There were no trains. None. Zero. Zilch. Still, using my Super Bus Powers I got to the ICA a bit later than planned. Still, I had a quarter of a table and found myself between Aidan Koch and a girl who I thought was called Blossom but was actually called Joceline. It was a little squished and pretty awkward at first but it turned out that they were both lovely. Phew.

I wasn't selling anything new - just the stuff I took to MCM Expo really...but pushed together to fit across a 30cm wide space. Oh dear. Still, I did my best and gave out all my flyers and sold a little. The most exciting thing about the whole afternoon was meeting lots of new people. Some had beards. Some had stories. Pretty much all of them were awesome. Hooray!

Speaking of awesome people, Lizz, Bryony, Phil and Howard were all there too. HOWEVER! There was a SHOCKING DISCOVERY! Neither Lizz, Bryony or Phil had ever heard of one of the greatest pop songs of all time! I am, of course, talking about this:



Nenah Cherry's Buffalo Stance! Soooooooooooooo good.

So yeah. We went for food and I had a really nice time. The little money I made was spent on a taxi home because of the stupid trains and tomorrow is a new day.

In regards to drawing and stuff, I've been making some new characters/rejigging some old ones. Here is one of them:



Are you ready for The Super Virgins? The answer is probably no. Better get ready!

Stay out of trouble
TWx

No comments: