Saturday 20 June 2009

Friendly Faces: Jenny


Hello!

In my final year of University, I kept seeing this super cute girl all over the place. We eventually became friends and her name was Jenny. She has the uncanny ability to always have amazing haircuts and she can also survive pretty much any random situation imaginable. Plus she smiles a lot.

For no good reason, I made her a comic about boys...because that was probably funny at the time. Now, however, I'm not sure why I find this strip funny. I mean - the guy has a fish on his face. That's pretty funny. Also, it's pretty funny that none of them have noses... but I think that's more to do with my limited abilities than cutting-edge sense of humour. Oh! It's pretty funny that Jenny is wearing a red coat - that will always be her trademark in my head.

Jenny enjoys travelling the world so I hope she's having a nice time - wherever she is.

TWx

PS. I wrote her a song too! It was called "Jenny is a Baddass." I'll post it if I ever work out how...

No comments: