Tuesday 16 June 2009

Fishman & Honest Abe

I pretty much heart my job and the people I work with are the bee's knees... So today, I proudly showed off my blogging handywork to a co-worker. However, when it came to reading the strip where Christina asks a crying Toby how he is...well...it sort of went wrong.

Instead of reading a comic about a dinosaur and a floating piece of toast (in glasses), he interpreted it as a conversation between "a fishman and Abraham Lincoln."

I was a little distraught although now he's said it, that's all I can see.

To ease the emotional fallout, I created two new characters just for him. Please say hi to Fishman and Abraham Lincoln!

Fishman is a thirty-something salary man. He has a pretty bad memory but he works hard to support his family back home. He isn't a great communicator and doesn't know what to do when the pretty girl from the 7th floor starts making smoochy faces at him.

Abraham Lincoln is the 16th President of the United States of America. He is really proud of his beard but is a little weirded out by being on Mount Rushmore. He has a fondness for good tailoring.

What wacky adventures will they get up to? Only time will tell!

TWx

No comments: